Resume: Charles Edward Thornton - PDF Format
C++ Templates Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Concurrency Basics and Patterns Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Containers Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Database SQL Test Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Employment Test Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Interview Test Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Short Interview Questions Explained In Color - PDF Format
GO Reflection Basics Explained In Color - PDF Format
GO Structure Tags Explained In Color - PDF Format
GO Template Basics Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Testing Explained in Color - PDF Format
GO Tools Explained in Color - PDF Format
A little story about Object Orientated Programming - HTML Format
In Praise of Gnome Classic - PDF Format
Ruby Language Explained (New version of Ruby Hackers Guide)
Ruby Language Explained - PDF Format
Ruby Hackers Guide
Both the English and Japanese Versions are available in the Download Section.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- English Version Contributors Page
- Introduction to the Ruby Language
- Introduction to Code Analysis
1st section "Objects"
- 1st Chapter " Ruby language Minimum "
- 2nd chapter " Objects "
- 3rd chapter " name and name chart "
- 4th chapter " class "
- 5th chapter " garbage collection "
- 6th chapter " variable and constant "
- 7th chapter " security "
2nd section " syntax analysis "
- 8th chapter " Ruby Language Details"
- 9th chapter "fast learning yacc"
- 10th chapter "parser"
- 11th chapter "state equipped scanner"
- 12th chapter "Syntactic Tree"
3rd section " appraisal "
- 13th chapter "Structure of Evaluator"
- 14th chapter "context"
- 15th chapter "method"
- 16th chapter "block"
- 17th chapter "dynamic appraisal"
4th section "Around "
- 18th chapter "load"
- 19th chapter "Threads"
- 20th chapter "Ruby's future"
The original work is Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Minero AOKI.
Translations, Editing, and Additions 2006 - 2013 by C.E. Thornton
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.